Thursday, October 22, 2009

My favourite photograph


Hi everyone! today I want show you a photograph that I like very much. In this picture there is a tree of a place in Graneros (near at Rancagua) called Callejones. In this place there are a lot of trees but this is especial to me, because when I sit in it I feel really well, I listen to silence and this way I can think clearly any problem. Furthermore sited in it is very comfortable as it looks like a crib. When I look this photograph I remember sweet moments and I would like go to there at inmediatly.

I took this picture 3 years ago when I got to Callejones for first time with my group of scouts, but I have been there many times since that day and always I have took a time to sit in "my tree" and enjoy of a unique moment.

Well I like this photo by the sensation of tranquility and the memories that It brings me when I see it, besides because I know that I can return to this place.

1 comment:

  1. i love that photo, the dead leafs are really beautiful, good photo ;D

    ReplyDelete