Thursday, November 26, 2009

My ideal job.


Hi everyone! This is my last blog, and this time I will talk you about “my ideal job”. When I listened to the question “which is your ideal job?” I didn’t know what to say and my mind filled in of ideas and memories of all things that I wanted to be in my childhood; I wanted to be all!... simply all… and all at once. So I smiled imagining how would be my life if those ideas were real. I dreamt that I was a singer and a dancer but I had a secret identity like Hanna Montana to have a “normal life” as veterinarian. Although yet I would like to be a singer, because I love the music and I’m singing always, also I imagine myself travelling around the world meeting new places and countries that I have wanted to visit always. Furthermore I believe the good voice is a quality that everybody can’t have, for example, I don’t have an “angelical voice” but I would like to have it and I envy a little the people with this talent, if I could sing very well I could go at a talent search program and they would give me my ideal job, or not? On the other hand, I would hate to be famous and have to go at the TV where the people talk about me and they know of my life more than I do, etc. Wow! I’m reading all this and definitely I prefer to continue with my studies of veterinarian medicine to help the animals and the world, keeping my low profile.

No comments:

Post a Comment